We prefer Candidates with U.S. Citizenship or Green Card and D.C. Metro area candidates only.
Areeva Solutions, LLC, founded in 2011, is a rapidly growing SBA 8(a) and SWaM certified IT Solutions and Project/Program Management consulting firm that works with several federal agencies to help streamline their business processes and develop innovative technology and management solutions to help them achieve their mission.
Areeva as a Prime contractor to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is looking for a Full-time Senior Project Control Analyst to work at our client site in Rockville, MD to oversee a large five-year government contract in an IV&V role. This is an exciting role with far-reaching impact, overseeing the financials and contract compliance requirements on a $377 Million federal contract, providing an opportunity to do highly consequential work, while aligning with some of the most talented resources within the federal government and federal contracting arena.
Areeva is a fun place to work where our employees are afforded the independence to explore, be creative, and self-manage their work. We trust our team members and firmly believe in them as being consummate professionals that are motivated to do their best work when provided the leeway to express and be creative. Being a small business, agility and swift execution is our strength. Team members have direct access to our CEO to pitch ideas as we strive to innovate and grow. We are a no bureaucracy organization with a flat org structure, a place that will truly allow you to break free and shine.
We offer an excellent benefits package along with competitive base compensation. Please visit our Website to review them in detail.
- Supports the financial planning and analysis activities of the leading Federal shared services provider in the government serving over 10 cabinet level and independent agencies.
- Drives the day-day accounting and bookkeeping activities of the shared services organization including monthly billings to other Federal agencies as well as tracking Interagency Agreements (IAA) revenue/IAA accounts receivable, expense/payments, cash flow, obligations and all contract financial related activities.
- Proactively identifies and advises the government on financial problems and risks and drives to get the necessary decisions/actions taken to resolve those problems and risks.
- Interacts regularly with Senior Federal leadership.
- Supports the financial analysis activities in the preparation of internal accounting and financial reporting.
- Provides for financial planning and budget preparation for a $65M operation
- Conducts regular briefings to the Federal team regarding the financial health and any financial or business-related concerns.
- Ensures the timely response to financial data calls, including designing the process to gather necessary information and delegating tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of accounting and finance experience and at least 1-2 years of experience in a management or lead capacity.
- CPA Certification is a plus.
- Strong experience and understanding of Federal Government systems, processes, and tools as well as Federal Cost Accounting principles.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to recognize, prioritize, track, and resolve multiple ongoing issues.
- Advanced finance, accounting, and Excel modeling skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with senior executives, as well as mentor/lead other team members
- During normal operations, resource is expected to spend 2-3 days/week in Rockville at client site. Tele-work is permitted on other days. (Currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions, all work is being performed remotely, which may change in the future.)
- Once normal operations resume, trips to Washington DC are expected for meetings.
- Flexible work schedule options to accommodate work life balance.
- Excellent benefits package with 3 weeks of PTO and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Company pays 75% of health/dental insurance premiums and 100% of life, STD, LTD, and Vision Insurance premiums.
- 3.5 % company match on 401K with immediate vesting.
- The company offers a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan.
Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Candidates must have been in the United States 3 consecutive years out of last 5 years.
Areeva Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law
Areeva Solutions, LLC. participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.