Areeva provides a full range of support services to aid our clients with the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA or NOFO) publication, and the grant application peer review process. Our team brings SME level expertise when it comes to understanding the nuances of various business processes employed by our federal clients, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the system tools such as the Announcement Module, Application Review Module and Reviewer Recruitment Module within the GrantSolutions eco-system, Areeva is well-positioned to serve the needs of our federal client base.
Areeva currently supports the following core process areas.
- Program and Project Management
- Business Process Analysis and Documentation
- Client Relationship Management
- Help Desk and Training Support
For Funding Opportunity Announcements:
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Template and Workflow Creation
- Funding Opportunity Publication Support for Grants.gov and Grants Management Module (GMM)
For Grant Application Peer Reviews:
- Electronic Application Receipt and Processing
- Reviewer Recruitment and Honorarium Administration
- Complete Panel Review Support
- Peer Review System Administration and Tech Support (ARM and RRM)
- Panel Progress Reporting and Monitoring